Since I'm new to the blogging world, I have not yet been "it", so here is my response to Loni's tag!
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago found me living in Seattle with my 2 favorite "E" people of all time - Ericka & Erin! :) It was the summer before my senior year at the Univ. of WA, so I was enjoying my summer working with Ericka in the billing dept. of an orthopedic surgeon's office. We "worked" on the Eastside of Lake Washington and thoroughly enjoyed our commutes rocking out to the Indigo Girls & Pat Benatar. We spent our evenings & weekends at the Ranch house, in parks, kayaking, shopping, BBQs on the beach and all of the other incredibly fun things to do during the summer in Seattle. Okay, enough remembering or I may start to tear up wishing for just a few of those "golden" days to return :)
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Buy foundation, buy baby gift for Adyson's teacher, find a babysitter so I can go to Mamma Mia (last minute) with some girlfriends, figure out what to wear tonight :), find the library books that are due tomorrow (wherever they may be?)
3) Snacks I enjoy: Peanut M&Ms, Cherry Pepsi, cookies - any kind!, cheese & crackers, ice cream - Rocky Road being my current favorite!
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off debt, save for future, donate, donate, donate, take my entire family on an awesome trip, take my girlfriends on an awesome trip, donate some more :)
5) Places I have lived: Washington, Utah, Idaho, Colorado
6) 6 peeps I wanna know more about: Even if you're not a blogger and you're reading this you can always return the tag in an e-mail to me :) I thought this was a fun way to get to know a little more about people without too many questions to answer - really, you don't have to think THAT hard :) Okay, so the 6 people are: Ashley, Katy, Celeste, Margaret, Ericka & Melanie - Oh wait, only one of you has a blog, so that means you either have to e-mail me or START A BLOG!!!! :) Tag, you're it!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tagged, I'm it!
Posted by chelsie at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Chels, I just saw the pictures of your house, its so nice! Im so jealous of your pretty yard, grass, trees, ect.. Im glad you guys are doing so good!!
Post a Comment