CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Election 2008


We've decided to hold our own "What's for Dinner?" elections on Tuesday. Voters will have one vote for each category - could turn out to be quite an interesting dinner combo! I saw this idea in a magazine and thought my kids would have fun with it, since they've been asking so many questions as we drive past campaign yard signs....."Who's that? Who are you going to vote for? Why would somebody vote for the him?"

Adyson has been campaigning heavily - thus her campaign sign (pictured below) encouraging all to "Vote for what I vote for. PLEASE!" Tonight she quizzed Blake and Drew about what they were going to vote for - I have a feeling she may be stalking all voters on Tuesday. We'll post the results next week!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

LOVE this idea! I think we should hold our own elections here!

The Henrich Family said...

cute idea Chels!

Michaelynn said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Terri French said...

What fun. I wish that everyone would vote for who I vote for, too!!