Sorry for the infrequent posts - I keep taking pictures and feeling bogged down to post everything we do, so then I don't post. I've decided to blog our most recent happenings and not worry about all the rest. Maybe I'll do better this school year (maybe not!) :)
Adyson started 2nd grade and is really enjoying her class and new teacher. She loves to read and has started saving up her spending money to make trips to Barnes & Noble - she has quite a book collection going!
Blake is in preschool with 3 other kiddos we know. Us four moms are taking turns teaching one week per month. My turn is this coming week and I have to admit I'm really looking forward to it! They are cute kids and he loves going to school (or more likely to play) at his friend's house each week.
Drew and I are enjoying our "free" time together each week running errands or just hanging out at home together. She's so playful and full of life and energy. She loves to take pictures - so here's a self portrait we took one lazy afternoon!
Soccer started up at the beginning of the month and the kids are loving it! Adyson has practice twice a week with a Saturday game and Blake just has 1 hour each Saturday with a 1/2 hour practice and then a 1/2 hour 3 on 3 game - which is the cutest and most entertaining thing I've seen in a long time. Half of the time the coaches are either soothing hurt feelings or motivating the players to stand up and run! Super cute!
I've captured this loving relationship now - in hopes that someday when the love isn't flowing quite so freely, this will remind them that they do indeed love each other - LOTS!
Blake in action!
Here's the other team - seriously - this was in the middle of the game - I have a feeling we scored on this possession!



2 comments:
Lots of laughs with the soccer pictures. I love it. I'm glad you posted some pictures. I was beginning to wonder "what happened."
Cute pictures! You are truly a soccer mom, huh?! Glad your school year has started off well.
Post a Comment