Lakeside Amusement Park - As part of the local library summer reading program, all three kids earned a free pass with unlimited rides at a 100 year-old amusement park. We decided to count this as our annual "fair" experience - we can only handle "carnies" once a year! We had yummy fair food, rode lots of rides (including the Cyclone rollercoaster - sure hope that isn't 100 yrs. old), and had topped it off with cotton candy. We had a really fun time as a family. Adyson asked, "Can we come here EVERY day?" I think she enjoyed herself the most!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Pirate's Cove Water Park - the Friday before Adyson's 7th birthday, we travelled south to this fun park with 4 other moms and their kids. We spent the entire day in and out of the water and enormous sand box. I only lost track of Blake 5 times and he only had to be "rescued" by lifeguard once - wow! What a stellar mom I am! All-in-all an amazingly fun day in the sun!




7 comments:
I am jealous. And Drew is growing up too fast!!
What a fun mom you are! The park at Belleview looks so fun, we'll have to try it out! Pirates Cove was a blast, your kids are so fun and cute. Loved the sandbox too. We are going to have to do some fun field trips on short day this year...since the kids are out at 1:15pm! So glad you moved to CO. :)
It looks like you are having lots of fun, oh I love checking your blog and seeing updates!
summertime is the best! I love the all your photos from the carnival--red faces, wild hair, smiles...so fun! Chels, your kids are adorable.
Chelsie! I was so excited to see the pictures of your family. The kids are getting so big. I was sad to see that you no longer live in Ammon, but I hope you are enjoying your new home. Thanks for always being so kind and supportive. I have always looked up to you!
Kasi Beorchia (Sucher)
Hey! I saw your blog on the Potter's & I thought I would say Hi! How are you?... I haven't seen you forever?
My blog is www.theboysnme.blogspot.com
I love reading your blog! You guys are always doing so many fun things. The park with the creek looks so fun...
Post a Comment