To catch up on the past month I'm going to break down our July & August little by little.
Our second wave of GIRL fun came with a visit from our good friends (well, may I say BFFs) Celeste and Hannah! They came to visit for a few days and we had so much fun swimming, playing at the Children's Museum, making crafts, chatting, and having a Saturday all to ourselves - no boys allowed!!!
Saturday morning Celeste & I treated ourselves to pedicures and some great shopping at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! We returned home to pick-up our dates (Adyson & Hannah) for a mommy/daughter girls night out! We had a blast at the Build-A-Bear workshop, where Sleepy the Koala and Scruffy the Dog were born! Next we had dinner at Red Robin and stopped by the candy shop for dessert. Our last stop was at Claire's jewelry shop where Adyson the Brave got her ears pierced...and she didn't even cry! Way to go, Ady! Hannah held her hand the entire time - what a good friend! We couldn't ask for better friends...we love and miss you, Celeste & Hannah! Thanks for your visit!
Meet Scruffy & Sleepy!
Preparing for the big moment - thank goodness there were two employees there to pierce both ears at the same time!
You can't tell from her face, but she loves her pierced ears and is keeping good care of them!



1 comments:
Will it looks lirke you hava had a great summer. Riley starts school aug.21. Its hard to think its the scholl year again. Your kids getting so big. They grow has don't they. Thanks for the congrats. I am a scared and overwheeled to have 4 kids. please pray that I can handle it. Thanks again.
Post a Comment