Here are some pictures of our latest summer adventures and activities.
This is at a park just a few blocks from home - the kids love to play in the fountains and it has a lake with lots of ducks to feed. We took a ride on the paddle boats and got wet in the big lake fountain.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
More summer fun
Posted by chelsie at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Your kids are sure growing fast. I hope your summer is going well.
That looks so fun! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Love your hairstyle Chels. Super cute!
Love the photos. Looks like you are having a great time and adjusting well to your new home.
Looks like your having a great summer. Drew is getting so big. They sure do grow up to fast. Tell Adyson Hi for Riley.
I wish that park was a few blocks away from our home! Looks so fun.
Who's that hot sexy mama on the paddle boat? Whew! Love the first shot with the kids - so fun. :)
Cheslie--you guys have been BUSY! It is so fun to see all of your kids--I remember when there was just one tiny one--CRAZY!
Andrea
CHESLIE!! I bet you are liking this new name I have given you 'eh? I think you know what I meant (smile).
Post a Comment